- Public courses
- Certified Scrum Developer
- Agile Product Development
- Mastering Legacy Code
- Mastering Scrum
- Pimp my Retrospective
- Systems Thinking
- Test Driven Development Masterclass
- Workshop OO Systems Development
- Half day workshops »
Archive for October, 2009
QWAN will run two workshops at the Devnology Community Day on 7 November:
- Give your code some love – we will lead participants through a number of code fragments that seem alright at
first sight, but that can still be improved in our opinion – they just need a little love.
- Flying horses – cleaner code in other languages – where we explore how you typically solve problems in different languages and how it can inspire your to do things differently in your current working environment.
XP Days Benelux will be held for the 7th time this year, on 23 and 24 November, in Mechelen (Belgium). XP Days Benelux is the leading agile conference in the Benelux area. The program has been published and offers a fine mix of lean, kanban, design, agile analysis, … We will run three highly interactive sessions: